Chelsea L. Berger, Esq.
Chelsea focuses her practice in the areas of employment law, school law, educator licensure, domestic relations, estate planning, and civil litigation. Prior to joining Albeit Weiker, Chelsea worked at a general practice firm, gaining extensive experience in these practice areas, among others.
Chelsea prides herself on getting to know her clients and truly listening to their story, so as to best remedy their legal issues and accomplish their goals in the process. Chelsea regularly appears in state and federal courts, and at administrative hearings, representing employees regarding their wrongful termination, educators in licensure investigations, students in disciplinary disputes, and spouses and parents in their divorce and custody proceedings. She has also argued appellate cases in front of the Sixth Circuit and state district courts.
During law school, Chelsea served as a law clerk for the Franklin County Public Defender, was a judicial extern for Judge Kim A. Browne, and worked as an extern at the Office of the D.C. Attorney General, Department of Youth Rehabilitation Services.
In her spare time, Chelsea enjoys eating at new restaurants, working out, and traveling to visit family and friends.
- The University of Pittsburgh (B.A. in Administration of Justice summa cum laude 2008, University Scholar-Top 2% of class, Big Brothers Big Sisters Pitt Chapter Founder and President)
- The Ohio State University, Michael E. Moritz College of Law, Columbus, Ohio (J.D. 2012 on a leadership scholarship, CALI Award winner in the Justice for Children Practicum, Managing Editor for The Ohio State Law Journal)
- Ohio, 2012
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Ohio
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- Employment Law
- School Law
- Domestic Relations/Family Law
- Estate Planning
- Civil Litigation
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Columbus Bar Association
- Ohio Association for Justice
- DublinChamber of Commerce
- Next Gen Dublin Young Professionals Organization
Professional Development and Publications
- Columbus Bar Association Barrister Leadership Program
- Dublin Chamber of Commerce Leadership Academy
- Online Threats and Civil Protection Orders-OAJ Quarterly