IMMIGRATION LAW FOR STUDENTS
We dedicate our immigration practice to protecting the rights of students seeking employment or an education in the United States. We represent students and young professionals seeking:
- Permanent resident status (green cards) for themselves or their family members;
- Naturalization or citizenship;
- Visas for family and fiancées abroad;
- Provisional unlawful presence waivers;
- Waivers for criminal convictions and misrepresentations;
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA);
- All other immigration-related statuses and benefits.
We also represent those who are facing deportation or removal from the United States by:
- Challenging the Department of Homeland Security's position that a person is subject to being removed;
- Arguing that certain criminal convictions do not render an individual removable;
- Applying for relief from removal through waivers, cancellation of removal and adjustment of status;
- Applying for prosecutorial discretion and requesting the case be administratively closed;
- Navigating through other removal-related issues.
We assist and counsel businesses and entrepreneurs in:
- Petitioning for foreign national professionals for temporary work visas such as H-1B's, O's and L's;
- Petitioning for foreign national professionals for their permanent resident status through PERM or National Interest Waivers;
- Creating business plans for entrepreneurs and filing for their visas;
- I-9 compliance and litigation defense;
- Navigating through any other immigration-related issues such as workplace discrimination.
Call or text us at (614) 403-7356, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.